Live Competition Award
The local chapters Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) will host live competitions at the local and/or national level, which will serve as a qualifying event for GSEA Finals in Frankfurt, Germany 27-29 April, 2017. The live competition is reserved for undergraduate students (pursuing a bachelor’s degree) only.
- You must be an undergraduate (bachelors) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- You must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- Your business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- Your company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- You should not have been one of the top six finalists from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.