GSEA Global Finals
More than fifty of the world’s most exceptional student entrepreneurs will be converging upon Toronto from 50+ different countries. EO will host two and a half days of learning, mentorship and competition, with innovative new businesses from the world’s next generation of entrepreneurs. Don’t miss this unique and inspirational event, taking place just before GLC: Toronto!
Opportunities To Get Involved
- EO GSEA judges will have their registration fees waived. Registration for judges coming soon!
- Attend all or some of the event as a guest, including the Awards Dinner (nominal event fee)
- Attend the Final Round competition and watch the seven finalists in action (open to all, registration required, free attendees)
- Could your business contribute something to the prize package or event? These students are hungry for business services and mentorship
Please note that all EO GSEA judges may attend the entire Global Finals event free of charge, but are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel costs.
Should you wish to be a mentor to a student entrepreneur, make a contribution to the prize package or event, or are interested in attending a portion of the event, please email the GSEA team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EO GSEA Awards Agenda
Below is a high-level overview of the event agenda. More details will be released as we near the event date. Contact the EO GSEA Team if you have any questions regarding 2018 GSEA Finals.
Saturday 14 April – Welcome and Registration
- 12:00-2:00pm: Registration
- 2:00-4:15pm: Forum Session
- 4:30-5:15pm: Opening General Session
- 5:30-7:00pm: Welcome Reception
Sunday 15 April – Semi-Final Competition
- 7:00-8:30am: Breakfast
- 8:30-9:00am: Student Briefing
- 9:00-9:30am: Judges Briefing
- 9:30-11:30am: Semi-Final Round Competition – Students 1 through 4 compete
- 11:30-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00-3:30pm: Semi-Final Round Competition -Students 5 through 8 compete
- 6:00-9:00pm: Dinner and Judges Finalists Announements
Monday 16 April – Final Round Competition
- 7:30-9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00-11:30am: Business Round Table Discussions
- 11:30-12:30pm: Lunch
- 12:30-1:00pm: Judges Training
- 1:00-4:30pm: Final Round Competition
- 7:00-10:00pm: Awards Dinner and Global Finalist Announcement
*Note: This event is open to all students, judges and registered guests. If you would like to attend any portion of the event, outside of the Final Round Competition which is open to all, registration is required. To purchase a ticket, please see below.
We welcome all guests, business partners and family members at the GSEA Global Finals in Toronto. Due to costs associated with operating this event, anyone who is NOT a student competitor or a judge must register here to access the venue for any portion of the event.
We have made several pricing options available to accommodate needs. Registrations may be changed up until 26 March, but are final from that point on and will not be refunded. Please send any questions to email@example.com and we will respond within 48 business hours.
Hotel accommodations have been booked for the student competitors at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (details below). No other room block has been reserved for guests or judges not attending GLC. Information for reservations will be provided at a later date.